Disclaimer: I, in no way, claim to be a software developer. Hacking together tools to make tasks easier are the extent of my aspirations in the coding realm. If you find any of this code to be hideous and terrible, or perhaps view it as a direct slap in the face to the founders of the language, then please accept my apologies.
- Admins Grabber: Obtain a list of Administrators on all Windows machines for a subnet range. (C#)
- PuzzlePegs: Solves the popular Cracker Barrel Peg Solitaire game. (Java)
- ACL Manager: Multi-platform GUI front-end for AFS’ `pts` and `fs` commands. (Perl/TK)
- rpmcheck: Checks if a package hasn’t been used in a period of time. (Perl)
- Simple Backup Script: Configure automatic backups to a centralized server. (Perl)
- Check Quota: Checks the quota of a list of AFS volumes. (Perl)
- Nag Notifier: Adds functionality to Nagios to allow the disabling of notifications if a flat-file lists those hosts as under maintenance. (Perl)